Communication and PR Manager
Elos Medtech Group has a clearly progressive strategy. To support the company's growth ambitions, we are now increasing the focus on our external and internal communication. If, like us, you believe in the power of working with emotional and purpose-driven communication to create awareness and build relationships, you may be just the person we are looking for when we are now strengthening our team with a Communication and PR manager.
In the role of Communication and PR manager, you will primarily work operationally but also strategically with responsibility for both internal and external communication for all the company's markets. You love to write, you develop, plan, and carry out communication and influence work, PR, media, and crisis management, and are responsible for the company's Intranet and ensure the tonality in other communication channels.
The role is dynamic and new, which means that certain routines are ready, but that you get the freedom to find your own processes. You enjoy working operationally and can transform information into engaging communication and adapt the message and tone to the target group. You feel confident in creating both emotional and more business texts, all based on target group and purpose.
You will be part of a committed communications and marketing department and report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
As Communication and PR manager, your main duties will consist of;
- Writing engaging and target group adapted texts
- Responsible for the company's content plan
- Responsibility for developing the company's external and internal communication plan
- Planning, implementation and follow-up of approved communication projects and activities
- Develop, plan, and implement press/PR plans and activities, as well as write and distribute press releases
- Responsibility for internal communication and the company's intranet - platform, plan, production and publication of content
- Support leaders in communication issues and crisis management
You are a strong communicator with interest and knowledge in PR, brand building and digital communication, as well as a distinct project manager with own execution power. You have good references for being a driven, energetic, and meticulous person who acts proactively. As the group language is English, you need to both write and speak freely in English and Swedish. Previous experience from companies with complex B2B sales is a plus.
As a person, you are curious, positive, flexible and can take your own initiative and you know what it takes to create results and reach set goals. You are responsive and good at building relationships.
For you to be the right person, we see that you have:
- University education or equivalent in journalism or communication.
- Several years of experience in operational and strategic communication work as described above, preferably with experience from an international company.
- Experience of implementing successful PR and communication measures.
- Developed feeling for language and text writing. You are a confident writer and find it easy to express yourself in various forums.
- Experience of having worked with both traditional and digital/social channels.
- Used to working in different CMS systems, preferably WordPress.
We are a small, competent, and incredibly committed communications and marketing department where things go fast, the ceiling is high, and the creative freedom is great. We work closely together but with well-defined areas of responsibility. We build on each other's ideas and experiences, and we love the opportunity to break new ground.
We believe in each other and in building competence. We do most of the strategic, creative, and operational work ourselves to grow with the task and mission. At the same time, we work closely with external suppliers to ensure the highest degree of expertise when needed.
This position is located at Elos Medtech Group's head office in central Gothenburg.
Selection and interviews take place continuously and we would like to see the position filled as soon as possible, so don't delay with your application!
For questions about the role or the recruitment process, contact Jodie Gilmore Jodie.email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!